Reproduced with permission of Elizabeth White and DiCamilloCompanion.com
Lulworth Castle House is the family home of Wilfrid and Sally Weld, the present owners of the Lulworth Estate, and was completed in 1977 by local builders, Short & Sturmey of Wool. The architect was Anthony Jaggard, Wilfrid’s brother-in-law.
The building houses the Ince Blundell Collection which includes pictures, sculpture and some furniture rescued from the Castle when it was engulfed by fire in 1929.
The garden includes the remaining walled garden which dates from 1760.